1multimillonarioa multimillion pound/dollar deficit — un déficit multimillonario
- The company has since raised €15 million in funding and has won several multimillion euro contracts.
- The investigation of mutual fund misconduct today resulted in a multimillion dollar settlement with one of Wall Street's top firms.
- So much for the multimillion dollar advertising campaign.
- Hundreds of fishermen from across the Mid West will be back on the water tomorrow for the opening day of the State's multimillion dollar rock lobster fishing season.
- The committee also found another multimillion building in the area that is being renovated prior to being sold to a local businessman.
- Or will this whole thing blow over in a months and won't be remembered until the next multimillion dollar big business scandal?
- Since the early l970s, handicrafts have become a multimillion dollar enterprise for artisans and businesspeople on Bali.
- The next step in the multimillion proposed development will be the submission of an application for planning permission.
- The seizure came after another multimillion dollar haul by French authorities in international waters off Trinidad on Saturday.
- Concerns have been expressed in relation to a proposed multimillion pound residential and commercial development for the Crobally area of Tramore.
- Now thanks to a multimillion dollar bailout from State and Federal governments, the airline can fly limited services while it seeks a new owner and future.
- Fishermen have cell phones, which gives them access to multimillion dollar communications networks.
- Then, of course, there was a rush of people from Pakistan, many of whom arrived with nothing but the clothes they were wearing, but went on to create multimillion pound businesses.
- Lo and behold, some multimillion dollar settlement, so to speak, transpired and all of a sudden, the victim was unwilling to testify.
- You know, the supporters of multimillion dollar executive pay packages argue that's the kind of money you need to keep the best and the brightest.
- The closure of the firm's multimillion research operation in Trumpington, Cambridge, is expected to result in the loss of up to 80 highly skilled jobs.
- The multimillion euro initiative seeks to provide care for those most affected and use education to help check the spread of HIV.
- Whatever decisions were made by the legislature that resulted in these multimillion dollar deficits, that's of their own making.
- Well Hurricane Charley tore a path of destruction right through the heart of Florida's multimillion dollar citrus industry.
- The team would also face a multimillion dollar fine if it didn't go.