1multiplicidad femininegran diversidad feminine
- For some hardline individuals on a great number of issues there simply is no room for debate or a multiplicity of opinion at all.
- However, the biological significance of this multiplicity of enzymes remains unclear.
- This classic narrative structure theoretically permits a multiplicity of perspectives.
- It is this multiplicity of choices that drives a consumer society.
- It has a multiplicity of meanings, as I hope has become clear.
- The abuse of women stems from a multiplicity of cultural circumstances influenced by power relations.
- The world is now turning towards India because such multiplicity of cultures is not found anywhere else.
- Moreover, it simply would not be possible to abandon this multiplicity of struggles.
- That means the state should fund a system which offered a multiplicity of schools - grammar schools, yes, but many other types of specialisms, too.
- The site is suitable for a multiplicity of uses subject to planning permission.
- Having the Web's multiplicity of information at our fingertips empowers and diminishes us.
- Future research should attempt to assess the complexity or multiplicity of roles that constitute the work role.
- Currently, local police forces have to address a multiplicity of demands on their resources.
- The word ‘racism’ can cover a multiplicity of sins and doesn't really describe what I went through.