1mascarmasticarshe just sat there munching away — estaba ahí sentada mastica que te mastica
- as I talked, she munched away at an apple — mientras yo hablaba, ella mordisqueaba una manzana
- The best way to test a chilli for strength is to munch a bit before cooking.
- Summer is the time when local fields are groaning with fresh strawberries and visitors can munch their way around the strawberry patches.
- It becomes an addiction - you can quite happily sit there and munch your way through a whole loaf.
- I munched the crunchy bit of seed that was left, swallowed and reached out for more.
- And so, as crunchy pizza was munched and enjoyed, and meal-time books read, the episode passed.
- My son had the leftovers for supper and I heard him exclaiming his delight as he munched his way through the last few bits.
- By the age of five, a child will have munched their way through £2,935 worth of food.
- Spent the afternoon munching digestives, which were the low fat alternative that shatter all over the desk and your lap.
- We sat in the window, munching croissants and sipping scalding hot coffee, watching the world go by.
- An eight-year-old bounced up with her squash and munching a biscuit during the break.
- All three were calmly munching the grass quite happy and at peace.
- It's the classic tale of a caterpillar who munches his way through apples, plums, pears and strawberries, before turning into a beautiful butterfly.
- I got rid of them while I munched my toast and drank the first of about a dozen cups of tea.
- He munched his way through 165 kernels, picking them up with a toothpick.
- Fifteen minutes later we were sitting in the kitchen munching a late lunch and leafing through our new books.
- I fixed lunch, we munched it quietly, and I took myself off for a half-hour of feet up time in readiness for the outing.
- Here I munched my sandwich and watched a sheep carefully and daintily nibble flowerheads off thistles.
- Lily made herself a sandwich for dinner and munched the remaining slice of bread.
- Do any of us really feel in the mood for getting dolled up and munching our way through a three-course meal at the moment?
- Just munched my way through a fantastic casserole and half a bottle of really-very-good Chilean Merlot.