1niño masculineniña femininechaval masculine Spain informalchavala feminine Spain informalchavalo masculine Central America informalchavala feminine Central America informalescuincle masculine Mexico informalescuincla feminine Mexico informalpibe masculine River Plate informalpiba feminine River Plate informalcabro masculine Chile informalcabra feminine Chile informalbotija masculine Uruguay informal
- I have to take the munchkins to my grandparents house anyway.
- Where have all you little munchkins gone off to?
- Work's over, the boss is off my back, and the munchkins are out of school.
- Anyhow, I picked up the munchkin and we headed off to meet up with my mom.
- I'm so anxious to get home and see the munchkins, to just be home.
- I better go on, I just thought I'd check in on the munchkin.
- I quickly cut the munchkin off and motioned to the stairs.
- All of which should distract them from the fact that they're hauling the little munchkins back to school tomorrow.
- Somehow, I'd been the one stupid enough to believe that I could marry him and move in with him and go about the process of spending the rest of my life with him, all without ever having to meet or interact with his not-so-little munchkins.
- All that being said, it was a little sad without the munchkins.
- Khaled also displays a purposefulness that contradicts ideas of children as helpless munchkins or mental incompetents.
- Johnnie and my father go back probably 35 years, and I've known him - I don't want to tell how old I am, but I've known him since I was a munchkin.
- Little munchkins, it seems, ran around under my feet.
- Will he return the money to the munchkins and stop exploiting the children?