1títulos de dominio masculine
- You will either need to conduct a normal probate, commonly known as an independent administration, or you might be able to conduct a simplified form of probate called probating the will as a muniment of title.
- However, when a will is probated as a muniment of title, inventories are not filed.
- It is worth noting that even if no deed was prepared, your wife's divorce decree may state that the decree itself will function as a muniment of title to transfer ownership of the home to her.
- When you file a will as a muniment of title, you still have to file certain papers with the court and go to a hearing, but you don't need to file an inventory listing her assets.
- Probating a will as a muniment of title can be simpler and less expensive than other forms of probate.