1(secretion)almizcle masculinebefore noun musk oil — aceite de almizcle masculine
- In the sixteenth century, for example, pungent animal scents such as musk and civet were very popular.
- In China, these deer are now bred in captivity so that their musk can be harvested.
- The preference for this specific cologne may have something to do with one particular ingredient: musk.
- Even the lightest, most flowery perfumes contain a trace of musk.
- This updated version has less musk an provides more emphasis on the fruit-based top notes.
2(smell)olor a almizcle masculine