- Netted melons, popularly called cantaloupes by Americans, are actually musk melons.
- Cantaloupe melons are also known as musk melons and are an excellent source of vitamin A and beta carotene.
- In a blender or a food processor purée musk melon along with ginger and mint leaves.
- I don't think we will plant watermelon again as it takes up quite a bit of room and we prefer many of the musk melons and would rather devote room to them.
- Water melons and musk melons not only have an alkalizing effect on the body but also provide the body with essential fluids that it needs for performing various tasks.