1(animal)almizclera femininerata almizclada feminine
- Their diet consists mainly of fish, but they also eat insects, frogs, and occasionally small mammals such as muskrats.
- Look for tracks of muskrats, minks, beavers, and river otters in the mud.
- Other animals that may carry and transmit the disease include beavers, muskrats, water and field voles, water and wood rats, squirrels, and lemmings.
- With his hunting experience, he introduced trapping lures for mink, muskrats, fox, beaver, bobcats, coyotes and wolves.
- The region teemed with muskrat, beaver, wolverine, otter, wolf, fox and bear.