1(dog)chucho masculine informalgozque masculine Colombia informalquiltro masculine Chile informalpichicho masculine River Plate informal
- Most dog breeds are highly inbred and therefore the level of homogeneity is greater in purebred dogs than in mutts.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- Penny normally gets her run of the yard while the other three mutts stay in the pen (because they attack her).
- He's done a whole lot of paintings of pooches - yappy dogs, poodles, some mutts and a few bulldogs.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- Gourmet dog food will transform your cantankerous mutt into an obedient show dog.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- This is like taking a pure breed dog and intentionally cross breeding with a mutt.
- His face was turning redder by the minute, and he yelled, ‘The stupid mutt peed on me!’
- The dog was a mutt that looked like a cross between a sheepdog and a poodle.
- You'll remember the rather dubious story that these two mutts spent $8,000 on drinks.
- Like a mutt from the dog pound, she had a hodgepodge pedigree that underwhelmed.
- I think we'll probably take another look at some purebred options, but I'm also going to try to reintroduce the idea of a rescue dog or a mutt from a shelter.
- Your brand of beer, the artwork on your walls, your choice of dog - a pure-bred poodle as opposed to a mutt - are all potential status details.
- I stuffed the mite-sized mutt - such a small dog, really - into my grocery basket and pedaled back to the farm.
- Her attack dog is a mutt, and, as everyone knows, mongrels are healthier than pedigreed dogs.
- Whether that same approach - giving the journalistic mutts as little to chew on as possible - will work in the general election campaign is another story.
- We took her home and introduced her to our other dog, Pam, the mutt, affectionately named by me in honor of my mom's best friend.
- Other dogs sit tethered to benches, and occasionally woof at competing mutts, but Jasper whines and barks the entire time.
- Landing a one-night contract for $10, the pair quickly acquired two stray mutts.
- Many of these dogs are mutts and shelter dogs whom people gave up on, and were rescued themselves.
- The dog's deep brown eyes examined the mutt for a moment.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
2(person)memo masculine informalmema feminine informal