1música ambiental femininehilo musical masculine Spainmúsica funcional feminine River Plate
- And apart from faint background muzak, it is awfully quiet, for the other diners don't say much to each other.
- I was standing in the supermarket aisle today, and as usual I became aware of the muzak: it wasn't muzak.
- Meanwhile, in the background, muzak piped out across the labour suite.
- As an eager visitor to amusement parks, theme parks, carnivals, and state fairs of all magnitude, I was used to all manners of muzak being piped to all corners of the festival grounds.
- Let's just get all the disc jockeys off the air and let muzak fill the airwaves!