1encefalomielitis miálgica femininesíndrome de fatiga crónica masculine
- The mother-of-two suffers from the chronic fatigue condition, myalgic encephalomyelitis, which leaves her feeling completely drained of energy.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS / ME) in adults is associated with higher rates of psychological disturbance.
- The term myalgic encephalomyelitis has been used in Britain and elsewhere to describe a poorly understood illness in which a prominent symptom is chronic fatigue exacerbated by activity.
- It stands for myalgic encephalomyelitis, which is such a big name that I get exhausted even saying it.
- The government's working group on chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalomyelitis wove patients' assertions into the scientific research in its report.