1(of credentials)comprobación de la documentación feminine
2(mention)mención femininereferencia feminine
- While we're in the Philly area, it keeps occurring to me that he seems to get a lot of namechecks yet I've never investigated his music.
- The fact that I focused on soaring house prices, vibrant nightlife, and beacon primary schools ensured that I didn't earn one quote or namecheck in the next day's papers.
- Of course, on the other hand, we might get bored and drop the whole contest, but we'll give a namecheck and plug to all the entries.
- And thanks for the namecheck and everything on that fortnight dating theory, but I never said that.
- If you know me and you want a namecheck too, just send me five crisp £10 notes in a sealed envelope and I'll do the rest.
- The Greens got a namecheck, but other doors looked open.
- The first namecheck in pop, surely, for the rival Yorkshire town.
- Wonder when that last got a namecheck in the paper?
- If your question is picked, you win a signed poster from the girls themselves and a namecheck on the CD!
- Oh - and if you hear anything you think I might like, I would love if you gave me a heads up, either through the gift of mp3 or simply a namecheck.
- If you want to win a flippant and pointless namecheck in my blog please tell me: what is this building pictured below?
- So does the faded Hollywood actor know about his namecheck?
- I'm off to turn on Radio 4 and listen out for a namecheck.
1mencionarhacer referencia areferirse a