- The contribution of nanobacteria to pathogenic bioaerosols, in the view of the authors, must overwhelm all other types of biological particles in the atmosphere.
- What matters is if we can figure out the association between nanobacteria and kidney stones and develop some kind of countermeasure.
- They have an interesting article on nanobacteria.
- The authors of a study published in the journal call for a ‘major initiative’ to investigate nanobacteria.
- In addition, nanobacteria may be important in clay mineral diagenesis in buried sandstones.