In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It would be irresponsible if this outcome was to be repeated with nanotechnology.
- This latest fretting has been prompted by a branch of science called nanotechnology.
- Whilst we are a long way away from turning lead into gold, science at the atomic level, or nanotechnology, is with us already.
- Nearly all the laws dealt with promoting nanotechnology in those states.
- For example, nanotechnology may facilitate the development of Von Neumann probes.
- There is talk of cooperation in nanotechnology and solar energy as well.
- An eclectic band of researchers is mapping out a new frontier of science known as nanotechnology.
- With nanotechnology engineers manipulate atomic sized particles to create tiny machines.
- Governments and the military have no exclusive access to genetics, robotics or nanotechnology.
- How can you see nanotechnology or even macro technology on the way to Mars generating the sorts of energy that you need?
- The team from the physics department are experts in nanotechnology, which involves engineering on a microscopic scale.
- Students presented papers on nanotechnology and super conductors.
- Eventually, nanotechnology and semiconductor device technology will converge.
- The reason for this disparity is that most definitions of nanotechnology are impossibly broad.
- The center's research is aimed at the interface of nanotechnology and biology at the molecular level.
- Issues of complexity, evolution, nanotechnology and robotics sit in the very center of this debate.
- What is nanotechnology and why is it such a buzz in the computer industry?
- The former group thinks of nanotechnology as essentially a new branch of materials science.
- I don't write about just politics or just war or just nanotechnology or music or science.
- They were describing an area of advanced nanotechnology called molecular manufacturing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.