1agente de la brigada de estupefacientes masculineestupa feminine Spain slang
- The issue of narcs actually getting addicted themselves is another aspect of the film which mirrors real life.
- Other than myself, only 5 members of the community, those who are regulars here, know the narc's true identity.
- Then rules were brought in to allow the narcs to keep much of the money they found, until eventually they relied on asset seizures to keep them in a job the following year.
- They produced pictures of the target, his whole history as a nark, and audiotapes of his last info deals.
- ‘I'll bet they have us pegged as narcs,’ he laughs, crushing a cigarette butt under his shoe.
- Lab busts have soared since last fall when Wright, a former narc, took over the county's 13-man drug task force.
- Les knew enough to be cautious, he sure as hell didn't want to wind up talking to a narc. or an undercover cop.
- Compared with the way everybody was dressed Gary and I must have looked like a couple of narcs.
- When I heard about it I assumed the narcs had taken him to the methadone clinic on North Avenue.
- On the reserve, trying to get a retailer's take on the switch to cheap contraband smokes was tantamount to being spotted as a narc.
- Just as he finished his sentence, about five other police cars including a narc car rolled up all crazy.
- Alas, that isn't the basis for the movie, which features a narc who doesn't realize he's informing on himself.
- I could sense there were narcs in the cinema, but I felt safe with my attorney close by, ready to swing his gorilla fists into action at the slightest provocation.
- It would take a mind working on a very different level to consider the sentence being for four sales of pot to an undercover narc at an area high school.