- Both countries are top cocaine producers with long histories of narcoterrorism and corruption.
- If the country is concerned about the stability of a government struggling with narco-terrorism, it should refrain from insisting on crop eradication until belligerents are defeated.
- These countries need help in addressing endemic problems such as economic instability, low per-capita income, illiberal democratic practices, and narcoterrorism.
- "We are also becoming increasingly susceptible to newer forms of security threats such as cyber-attacks, narco-terrorism and terror-financing," he said.
- ‘What we do - as far as the global war on terrorism - is counter narco-terrorism,’ he said.
- He has been indicted by US courts for drug trafficking and narco-terrorism.
- This war against narco-terrorism can and will be won.