1(in US)the National Guard — la Guardia Nacional
- Even though the National Guard and Army Reserve see combat today, it rankles me that people assume it was some kind of waltz in the park back then.
- When it needs back up, the active-duty Army does have the National Guard and the Army Reserve to call on.
- Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve citizen-soldiers are serving around the globe hand in hand with their active component counterparts.
- It's also crucial to expose how the war has dangerously overextended the U.S. military, the National Guard and our military reserve units.
- Chapters are also dedicated to the mobilization and use of the National Guard and Army Reserve.
- To meet this requirement, it appears that it will be necessary to rely upon a return of some U.S. Marine Corps units and additional Army Reserve and National Guard forces.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- The stock answer was that the National Guard and Army Reserve would fill the gap.
- In the reserves and the National Guard the force is a bit older because most of us are army veterans in our late twenties and early thirties.
- Not only are the half million active duty troops getting more training with live ammo, but the 600,000 National Guard and Reserve troops are also firing more real bullets.
- We're having trouble in recruiting, both in terms of the Army and the National Guard and the Reserve.
- He continued honing his skills during stints in the Navy, National Guard and then Army Reserve.
- Several of my employees are in the reserves: the National Guard, the army, and the navy.
- Of the battalions in the National Guard enhanced brigades, 15 of the 45 were also deployed.
- Within the National Guard and Army Reserve, due attention must be given to the local origins of the lineages and honors being perpetuated.
- However, using National Guard and Army Reserve forces is in effect a way of expending them.
- The National Guard and Army Reserve are critical.
- The National Guard and Army Reserve were lagging behind recruiting goals by 6,000 and 700, respectively, in recent months.
- The National Guard and the Army Reserve also missed their recruiting target.
- He would call up the National Guard and Army Reserve.
Una milicia voluntaria reclutada por cada uno de los estados norteamericanos, cuya historia remonta a la época colonial. En tiempos de desastre natural o emergencia civil puede ser declarada bajo mando federal, y hoy día se le considera parte del ejército nacional.