In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)calificación vocacional nacional femenino
- A further way of obtaining a safety qualification is to register for a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ, or SNVQ in Scotland).
- Both of them lead to a National Vocational Qualification and a key skills qualification.
- He had also enrolled on a management course with a view to a National Vocational Qualification.
- They have already worked for a National Vocational Qualification and many have also achieved Duke of Edinburgh awards and first aid qualifications from St John Ambulance.
- That can lead to studying for a National Vocational Qualification, with support from the college and staff from school.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.