- Hold an enormous global competition every four years, encouraging rampant nationalism and sporting pride.
- Chinese nationalism and its self-centered pride can be compared to that of Germany.
- Playing with a sense of loyalty, commitment, nationalism and pride.
- And this is the time of the World Cup games when nationalism via sport is given pride of place before all else.
- Is that a core value for you, that idea of nationalism and national identity?
- Cultural nationalism is still a powerful force to be reckoned with.
- However, I also argue in detail that it has existed, and could only have come into existence, during the modern era of romantic nationalisms and nation-states.
- From the 1980s on, it gradually became an issue of nationalism and patriotic sentiment.
- Pride and nationalism are strong motivators that need to be managed diplomatically.
- And yet a social principle that goes beyond nationalism raises itself again and again.
- One view of white nationalism is that whites are allowed to display ethnic pride, like any other ethnicity.
- These authors have contributed to a growing Andean nationalism and pride.
- First, nationalism does provide a principle of legitimacy that underpins the modern state system.
- We have failed to instil in our people a sense of nationalism, of pride in belonging here.
- He intends to instill a sense of nationalism and pride in grooming young players for future representation.
- Is there an effort to whip up nationalism to divert attention from the social problems, poverty, unemployment?