1(campaign) a escala nacional(appeal) a toda la naciónwe have a nationwide network of agents — tenemos una red de agentes que cubre todo el territorio nacional
- a nationwide survey — un estudio realizado a nivel nacional
- If the government does not do away with the proposed service tax then we will be forced to hold a nationwide strike.
- His Stoke-on-Trent station broadcasts nationwide and to some European countries.
- This gave the regulators a snapshot of how widespread exam fraud is nationwide.
- I believe there is no general nationwide awareness of the problems that exist.
- The competition is the largest of its kind in the country and is publicised nationwide.
- It is one of only two companies nationwide to achieve such status.
- It is part of a pilot study believed to be the first of its kind in the country which, if successful, could take off nationwide.
- The children had not been seen for two days and had sparked a nationwide hunt.
- The case has nationwide implications for any motorist found to be over the drink-drive limit in a parked vehicle.
- He is currently doing a short tour of the country prior to the nationwide release of his first album.
- The insurance business would be conducted through its nationwide network, he added.
- If successful, the pilot programme will be rolled out to every school nationwide from next year.
- It has grown into a nationwide insurrection by disillusioned suburban youths.
- This is being promoted through an intensive nationwide press and outdoor media campaign.
- We can solicit nationwide through the mail but we don't have direct contact with our customers.
- Watch out for huge nationwide celebrations - and abroad - throughout the year too.
- Italy is the latest country to stage a nationwide protest against the euro.
- A nationwide weapons amnesty has been held throughout the month and finishes tonight.
- The club is the fastest growing commercial vehicle group with nationwide membership in the country.
- In Greece, a four-hour nationwide strike against war paralysed the country.
1(operate/distribute) a escala nacionalthe broadcast was heard nationwide — la emisión fue escuchada en todo el territorio nacional