In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1auto de Navidad masculine
- In my nursery school nativity play, the Christmas before I turned five, I was cast as the narrator.
- Members of the Clubs will present a nativity play with Christmas carol singing and other forms of entertainment.
- Fourth class students entertained the audience with their musical talents and brought the performance to a close with the traditional nativity play and a Carol service.
- And it has proved a resounding success with a quick uptake of the 50 places available and a waiting list of many others, for whom a nativity play is being organised.
- Donkeys and llamas are helping to bring a traditional Christmas message to Swindon children with a unique nativity play.
- She had the lead role in the nativity play when she was in third class as she played Mary.
- The adult choir was joined by the children of the National School who performed a nativity play and sang.
- A mother complained that a Jewish boy had been chosen to play the role of Jesus in the school nativity play.
- I don't want to leave either of my children alone in a playground and if sports day or a nativity play falls on the same day how to I make a choice of which one to go to?
- Our real hour of glory came when they filmed the school nativity play in the local church, which was decked out with studio lights for the occasion.
- I'm also quite excited today because I've discovered what part my niece is playing in her school nativity play.
- The students of the school raised the money from a nativity play they staged at Christmas time.
- I remember at the nativity play last year how some children had to leave the room for pictures to be taken.
- The musical, ‘Hosanna Rocks’, a nativity play, will be presented in the Church of our Lady Assumed into Heaven.
- Forty-four children are taking part in the nativity play but that number was down to 28 at one stage.
- Some serious questions need to be asked of those who decided to replace the traditional nativity play with a version of an adult musical.
- The girls and boys brigade from the church along with the church choir sang carols and a nativity play was also features.
- There was a tremendous turn out for the annual nativity play before Christmas.
- There is the wonderful and true story of a little lad playing the part of the innkeeper in the nativity play.
- Her first role had been as a sheep in a nativity play, bleating under her mother's homemade carcover.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.