In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1gas natural masculine
- Renewable energy is also the answer to imminent crude oil and natural gas shortages affecting fuel and heating needs.
- At that time, there will be two nets providing coal gas and natural gas for Shanghai local residents.
- The burning of natural gas produces almost half of that state's electricity.
- Methane is the main component of natural gas, and is trapped in coal and released during mining.
- Methane is a natural gas produced mainly by bacteria which live in oxygen-free and low oxygen environments.
- The fact of the matter is that gasoline is far more flammable than liquid natural gas.
- The houses are heated by natural gas and each house will have a gas coal-effect fire fitted as standard.
- Large sections of public land will be opened to natural gas exploration and production.
- The country's main exports are crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas.
- Even natural gas, the cleanest of fossil fuels, still has to be processed to remove impurities.
- The land was blessed with natural resources of oil, natural gas and a lake of pitch.
- These cars are expected to use hydrogen taken from fossil sources such as natural gas or methanol.
- No wonder then that most countries are opting for natural gas as the preferred fuel.
- The power station will be fuelled by natural gas from the offshore Kudu gas field.
- Regulation over natural gas producers was lifted in most areas of the country 10 years ago.
- At present most hydrogen is produced from natural gas and it takes much more energy to create it than it saves.
- In eight hours the well produced enough to meet New Zealand's natural gas needs for a day.
- This type of ceiling heater usually uses propane or natural gas as the fuel source.
- The project partners plan to produce liquefied natural gas to sell in Asia.
- So even though it is handled much like natural gas, it is not harmful to breathe if it leaks.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.