In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(circuito educativo en un bosque, reserva natural etc) ruta ecológica feminine
- You could also take a break and go for a swim in the company pool, jog on the company track, or hike along the company nature trail.
- The race is in its eighth year and follows tracks through a nature trail.
- The park also has a nature trail and picnic area.
- They were riding their horses on a nature trail behind their neighborhood.
- The route has now been identified as the local nature trail, just a stone's throw from the sometimes congested town and yet in a world of its own.
- Vandil, which means butterfly in the local tongue, is also the name given to a nature trail laid out to educate youngsters about Nature and the need to conserve it.
- Its mile-long nature trail - frequented by elk and deer too - provides visitors with an easy 30-minute scenic hike.
- A brand new nature trail has been set up at Stanton Park Nature Reserve.
- As well as walking the nature trail, children and adults joined in a clean-up of the Thames foreshore.
- Back at the school the pupils put the information together, drew a map of the walk, picked out the place-names associated with trees and finally devised the actual nature trail.
- Meditation classes, including stress classes, would be expanded and it was hoped to encourage schools to visit the centre and use a nature trail around the garden.
- Instead, I took another walk, this time along a little nature trail.
- There was also a two-mile walk which included a family nature trail.
- After learning about natural history from a Victorian perspective, the youngsters went on a nature trail around Coate Water.
- Once at the forest a local guide will help you follow a nature trail which concludes with a picnic on one of Pemba's most stunning stretches of beach.
- There's another dead tree along the nature trail.
- From town it's about a 2km walk to the nature trail.
- A nature trail rings the 17 acres that make up Welcome Valley Village.
- Further north there is also a nature trail that passes through nearby Sea Wood.
- The centre, which will include a nature trail, tea rooms and a nursery, was given planning permission last year.
- A peaceful nature trail of undulating, gentle slopes, beneath spreading branches of red cedar and mahogany, connects the Diamond Falls and Baths to the sugar mill.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.