In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escuela naval feminine
- It finds that 54.1 percent of females who choose to study at the naval academy make the decision to find other employment.
- Well, my father and grandfather were both naval officers, naval academy graduates.
- Since 1967, the naval academy has sent a friendship fleet every year to let graduating cadets practice shipboard combat skills, tactics and navigation.
- Varna is the largest city on the Black Sea coast and is home to Bulgaria's naval academy, which makes it a youthful and lively city.
- On 21 April 1862, the Confederate Congress passed an act to establish a naval academy for midshipmen.
- The most important of these was the establishment of a permanent naval academy for the education and training of young officers.
- Yusaku spent the last years of the war in the naval academy and entered the university after the war ended.
- There was the time when he taught at the naval academy.
- He joined the naval academy at Etajima and passed out in 1904, just in time to participate in the Russo-Japanese war which had begun that February.
- He returned to the classroom, first as a professor at the academy, then as a master's degree candidate at the highest level naval academy in the former Soviet Union.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.