1escuela naval feminine
- It finds that 54.1 percent of females who choose to study at the naval academy make the decision to find other employment.
- Well, my father and grandfather were both naval officers, naval academy graduates.
- Since 1967, the naval academy has sent a friendship fleet every year to let graduating cadets practice shipboard combat skills, tactics and navigation.
- Varna is the largest city on the Black Sea coast and is home to Bulgaria's naval academy, which makes it a youthful and lively city.
- On 21 April 1862, the Confederate Congress passed an act to establish a naval academy for midshipmen.
- The most important of these was the establishment of a permanent naval academy for the education and training of young officers.
- Yusaku spent the last years of the war in the naval academy and entered the university after the war ended.
- There was the time when he taught at the naval academy.
- He joined the naval academy at Etajima and passed out in 1904, just in time to participate in the Russo-Japanese war which had begun that February.
- He returned to the classroom, first as a professor at the academy, then as a master's degree candidate at the highest level naval academy in the former Soviet Union.