1ingeniería naval feminine
- A professor in the department of naval architecture and ocean engineering said the cut will lead to an immense increase in tuition fees.
- He continued his lifelong interest in boat design and naval architecture by renovating the Gemini II.
- China invented the sternpost rudder, a crucial development in naval architecture, in about 200 b.c.
- Captain John Ericsson, a naval engineer, developed the North's first practical ironclad ships, which fought with great effectiveness and revolutionized naval architecture.
- He is president of a consulting engineering firm that provides naval architecture and marine engineering services.
- After leaving St Mary's, Martin, now 45, had several labouring jobs before going to university to study naval architecture.
- After living in London as a teenager, he returned to Glasgow in 1979, to study naval architecture at Strathclyde University.
- During these same centuries, advances in naval architecture and rigging systems enabled ships to sail much closer to the wind.