1Military Nauticalmarina de guerra femininearmada femininethe US Navy — la armada / marina de los EEUU
- the Royal Navy — la armada / marina británica
- Britain had the world's most powerful navy and a small army.
- This problem extends into all branches of the Canadian Armed Forces: the navy, the air force and army.
- Born in Scotland, Jones enlisted in the British merchant navy at the age of thirteen.
- In its more than 300-year history, the Russian navy has given rise to many glorious professional traditions.
- Shortly after the operation got under way, the North Korean navy reacted with surprise and precision.
- Anti-aircraft missiles were on standby and the Spanish navy was also patrolling the seaside city.
- The completion date for the navy's nuclear-powered submarine was postponed several times, from 1995 to 2010.
- There were also brochures from the different sections of the military: the navy, army, marines, etc.
- In 1992 three female navy veterans applied for admission to the daytime veterans' program.
- He said that members of the British merchant navy were civilians and had no military status.
- For all practical purposes, the Japanese navy had ceased to exist as an organized fighting force.
- According to the conscription law, those in the army must serve three years, while those in the navy and air force serve four.
- The incident happened in waters where the navy was conducting a massive sonar exercise.
- At the same time we have deployed our navy to harass and turn away boats.
- He had left the navy in disgrace after an affair with a young girl.
- Everybody I know joined the army, navy, air force, marines or coast guard.
- Despite his harrowing moments, Jennings said he never thought about leaving the navy.
- He dropped out of a New Jersey university in his third year to join the US navy.
- Hundreds of the missiles are slated to be produced for the navy - the only branch of the military which has until now shown interest in purchasing the new weapons system.
- Coventry has been linked with Her Majesty's navy since 1658.
- During that period Spain had the most powerful navy in the world.
- An Italian navy ship dropped rescue vessels into the water.
2(colour)azul marino masculine
1(colour)(invariable adjective) azul marinoa navy ribbon — una cinta azul marino