1exigirhacer necesarioit necessitated her hospitalization — exigió / requirió / hizo necesaria su hospitalización
- After a decade of budget cuts necessitated by the Depression, Canada was far from ready to go to war again.
- Probably there are things that necessitate you getting away from the norm.
- Inadequate results of psychotherapies have necessitated a search for alternative treatments.
- Such requirements necessitate frequent contact between the patient and physician for re-evaluation and prescription renewal.
- The appearance of two demanding babies necessitated a change in Cave's working methods.
- The idea of voluntarily signing up for a class that necessitates me spending even more time at the hospital during my off-hours is not enticing, to say the least.
- These new hours represent a reduction in the library's total open hours necessitated by a reduction in state funds.
- Such modifications need not necessitate wholesale institutional change and they need not await the revision of a competencies list.
- Renal dysfunction and cough necessitate discontinuation of therapy in less than 10 percent of patients.
- My son suffered an accident at school resulting in him breaking his wrist in 3 places & necessitating him having surgery.
- Indeed it was these difficulties that necessitated the premature termination of the study.
- Global expansion had also necessitated major changes to its management into a more complex structure.
- His poor standing in Asia will necessitate him throwing tons of money at Indonesia.
- There could be any old report coming along after this election which will necessitate you raising taxes again.
- Large-scale industrialization necessitated a vast labor force, and the city attracted one.
- The variety of funding sources also necessitates a range of interactions between agencies and researchers.
- Correction of vascular disease is important as it's the only factor in itself which will necessitate foot amputation.
- Clearly, the ability to imprint DNA does not necessitate its use in development.
- He lived nearly all of his life in Rinbane until failing health necessitated him moving to Tubbercurry in recent years.
- They can occasionally become quite large and tender when infected, necessitating surgical removal.
- Having to replace a motherboard usually necessitates a long-winded process of reinstalling an OS, programs and data.
- The relapse rate after cardioversion is high and often necessitates the use of antiarrhythmic treatment.
- But fresh fighting erupted again early this month, necessitating a review of the pact.
- We know that social development often necessitates changes of both viewpoint and behaviour.
- Later an infection necessitated the amputation of his good leg.
- Construction work next to it had necessitated the termination of the electricity supply.
- The realignment of track two necessitated them cutting the corner off of the old center island platform.