- Multifocal calcifications associated with tumor cell necrosis were also seen.
- Liver cell necrosis is indicated by highly elevated serum liver transaminase levels.
- The present work presents a mechanism leading to cell death, necrosis at the tissue level.
- The pathogenesis of necrosis in toxoplasma encephalitis is unclear.
- Small polyvinyl alcohol beads obstruct the blood supply to the fibroids, causing necrosis and shrinkage
- Complications of radiation therapy include anal ulcers, anal stenosis and necrosis.
- The sinusoidal pattern may have been due to sepsis or necrosis in adjacent tissues.
- Centrally within the larger foci of squamous metaplasia, necrosis may be seen.
- The combination increases the risk of soft tissue necrosis and osteonecrosis.
- As the disease progresses, necrosis and liver cell death may lead to fibrosis.