1néctar masculinepeach nectar — néctar de melocotón
- She put it down and grabbed the peach nectar, putting it back into the fridge and returning the vodka to the cabinet, removing the evidence.
- Parmalat managing director Piet Theron has said his company was paying an incorrect duty on juice concentrates it is importing from South Africa for the production of its varieties of nectar juices.
- In a saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups peach nectar and 1/2 cup sugar.
- With technological advancements, mangoes are processed into juice, nectar, squash, pulp, jam, and what not.
- The restaurants also serve mango lasi, a popular Indian drink made with yogurt and mango nectar.
- I'm used to Emily saying things like that, so I don't take any notice, just nod and pick up a bottle of peach nectar off the shelf, slosh it around, wrinkle my nose.
- Best known may be the Mango Melon Martini, a blend of vodka, Midori and mango nectar.
- Aidan had set out a repast of beef stew and warm, crusty white bread along with peach nectar to drink.
- My little pizza was $2, beers were 80 cents, and a liter of apricot nectar was 60 cents.
- She yanked open the fridge door and took out bottle of peach nectar, setting it on the counter.