1nectarina femininepelón masculine River Platedurazno pelado masculine Chile
- White nectarines and peaches are fine, but the yellow nectarine is really something else - smooth-skinned and warmly sweet and the color of sunshine.
- Take three ripe nectarines, pit, then purée with 2 tablespoons kirsch or 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet, add the nectarine flesh, the balsamic vinegar, pepper flakes, cumin seeds and 1 Tbsp lime juice.
- The ones that I make later in the year will have plums, blackberries and peaches and nectarines in them.
- Stonefruit sector spokesman Brian Fulford said some varieties of early peaches and nectarines were in flower but the fruit was not yet set so little damage was expected.
- He loved the way she smelt, like ripe nectarines.
- Trip to the big fruit and veg shop to stock up on such great stuff as watermelon, basil pesto, nectarines, MORE interesting cheese, jam tomatoes, wonderful olives etc.
- A touch of sweetness, plus enticing flavors of jasmine, nectarine, and grapefruit.
- I picked up some fruits on my way home, so I now have at my disposal apricots, peaches, nectarines, lychee fruit, a mango, and assorted berries.
- The arrival of cherries means the dreariness of winter is definitely over, and I can finally look forward to a long, delicious summer of fresh apricots, raspberries, nectarines, peaches, and plums.
- Infestations of grapes are often due to a buildup in other soft fruits such as figs, apricots, peaches, nectarines, or citrus.
- Price recalls she asked for two bananas, four peaches, a nectarine, a cucumber and a garden salad with ranch dressing. ‘But she never touched a thing.’