1válvula de aguja feminine
- In this case, you opened up the valve near the gas cylinder just a crack, and then opened up the needle valve near the balloon a lot.
- Chamber [CO 2] was maintained by supplying pure CO 2 from a compressed gas cylinder through a system that includes a pressure regulator, solenoid and needle valves, and a calibrated flow meter.
- A needle valve is constructed with a minimum of dead space to allow the application of adhesives in deposits as small as 0.007 in. in diameter.
- This rate of pressurization was achieved by use of a pressure regulator set at 4 MPa admitting air to the pressure bomb via a needle valve.
- The Idle-Eze is a spring-loaded, needle valve and brass seat assembly located in a threaded hole in the center of the baseplate.