In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1válvula de aguja feminine
- Chamber [CO 2] was maintained by supplying pure CO 2 from a compressed gas cylinder through a system that includes a pressure regulator, solenoid and needle valves, and a calibrated flow meter.
- This rate of pressurization was achieved by use of a pressure regulator set at 4 MPa admitting air to the pressure bomb via a needle valve.
- A needle valve is constructed with a minimum of dead space to allow the application of adhesives in deposits as small as 0.007 in. in diameter.
- In this case, you opened up the valve near the gas cylinder just a crack, and then opened up the needle valve near the balloon a lot.
- The Idle-Eze is a spring-loaded, needle valve and brass seat assembly located in a threaded hole in the center of the baseplate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.