- It would culminate in an increase in the rate at which the general level of the price of goods and services in the economy is increased, and negate the positive effect which the latest lowering of oil and petrol prices may have had.
- I don't mean to take this into a ‘blame the victim’ argument, but clearly the youth is a product of its environment, and so we can't negate the effect of their upbringing.
- Psychiatrists point out that alcohol itself is a depressant and may negate the effects of anti-depressant medication.
- However, these holes would be routinely covered up by the fingers of smokers, thus negating their effect and resulting in a cigarette equally toxic as regular cigarettes.
- In view of lack of supply, the national campaign suffers and the shortage of vaccine results in prolonged gap between the second dose which negates the effect of the first dose.
- The problem is that alcohol negates the effects of the medication, and greatly exacerbates my condition.
- I take supplements to try and offset or negate the effects of the ubiquitous poisons in our food and environment.
- Meanwhile, the promotional work to negate the effects of the foot and mouth scare commenced in the middle of the crisis with an advertising campaign in the national press.
- The finance minister and senior cabinet colleagues believe that otherwise crèche fees will increase and negate the effect of more child benefit and tax breaks.
- This is not the place to enter an exhaustive treatment of food therapy but enough so that one who uses biomagnetic therapy will be able to achieve the most optimal results without negating the effects with inappropriate diet.
- They have to continue with unpredictable flight times and routes and counter measures in the air to negate the effect of these missiles.
- The burden of wading through up to 1000 e-mails on their return frequently had the effect of immediately negating the positive effects of their annual break.
- If they are allowed to encounter one another, they will rapidly recombine and form water again, negating the effect of the catalyst.
- In the process she has faced round after round of blood transfusions and radical hospital treatment to negate the effects of the illness that is destroying her bone marrow.
- Now, it turns out that this gas killed approximately 100 of the hostages and Russian officials refused to tell doctors what was in the gas or give them direction on how its effects could be negated.
- That almost ensures that they will be rocking backward and using body leverage, thereby negating the effect of the curl.
- Diet was nor restricted in this study, so it's possible the women increased their food intake, thus negating the effects of their exercise regimen.
- Roth might have benefitted from a little more restraint to keep things more disturbing, yet instead adopts a gung-ho approach that ultimately negates the overall effect.
- Ethanol was the only component that significantly increased baseline DNA damage rate, however, this effect was negated in the mixture.
- So if liberals think that entitlement reform can be avoided by negating the small tax cuts now in prospect, they are sadly misguided.