In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(information)reacción negativa feminine
2Biologyretroalimentación negativa feminine
- Control of cortisol release is through negative feedback of the hormone at all levels of the HPI axis.
- Control of CRH and ACTH release is maintained through negative feedback by cortisol at the hypothalamic and pituitary levels.
- Bursting has also been recorded in vivo, where it can be directly observed to exert negative feedback on plasma glucose levels.
- Exogenous steroids exert negative feedback on central glucocorticoid receptors, suppressing the secretion of corticotrophic hormone and adrenocorticotrophic hormone and reducing cortisol secretion from the adrenal.
- Furthermore, elevated serum fibrin and fibrinogen degradation products inhibit the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin by negative feedback; and therefore interfere with fibrin polymerization.
3Electronicsrealimentación negativa feminine
- We are able to provide an intuitive understanding of this result, because when the activators are fixed, both models reduce to a single delay differential equation with negative feedback.
- This result indicates that negative feedback reduces system noise and enables a robust transition in cell state within a narrow Shh signal concentration range near the deterministically predicted switching point.
- The earliest guitar amps from the Tweed era did not have negative feedback, a simplicity that yielded higher distortion and allowed the speaker to emote more character.
- It is therefore intriguing that the Shh network has evolved and exploited positive feedback to create a switch and negative feedback to dampen noise and thereby maintain the robust properties of the switch.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.