1(discussion)negociación feminineby negotiation — mediante negociaciones / negociación
- the contract is still under negotiation — todavía se está negociando el contrato
- to enter into negotiations/be in negotiation with sb — entrar/estar en negociaciones con algn
- negotiations to secure their release are under way — se han iniciado tratativas para lograr su liberación
- The legal battle follows the collapse of negotiations between the two companies.
- Despite five years of negotiations, both sides could not reach an agreement.
- In human rights agreements, the end point of the negotiations is a common core of human rights to be respected.
- There is nothing to stop us, at the end of this round of negotiations, starting a discussion like that.
- Discussions and negotiations allow children to have some say in what happens to them.
- The road map calls for negotiations between the two sides, leading to a two-state solution.
- They became the peace between wars, held the negotiations between countries.
- It is a forum for negotiations between member governments, a majority of which are elected.
- Now officials have warned that if negotiations reach stalemate today they will resort to legal action.
- In the military impasse that ensued, negotiations between the two sides made little progress.
- It is not known whether they plan to extend the negotiations if no agreement is reached by then.
- As soon as strike action began, the trade unions began negotiations to end the dispute.
- Any improvement in performance will enable it to drive a harder bargain in takeover negotiations.
- In 18 hours of negotiations there was no discussion or mention of a figure for pay.
- It took five months of negotiations between the two parties to have the agreement in place.
- Final figures are still subject to negotiations between museum chiefs and the Treasury.
- Both bodies say they are bound by a non-disclosure agreement while negotiations continue.
- The news is hardly likely to make ongoing negotiations between the board and WIPA any easier.
- All cars attest in some measure to potentially delicate negotiations between function and form.
- There have been many criticisms of arms control and disarmament negotiations and agreements.
2(handling)her skilful negotiation of the obstacles — la habilidad con que salvó / sorteó los obstáculos