1negociador masculinenegociadora feminine
- On returning from service in 1946, he began work as an estate agent initially as a debt collector and then a negotiator.
- The negotiators are there trying to talk him down from right alongside of him.
- Canadian negotiators have placed themselves firmly in the activist camp.
- Russia's fears are understandable but they might take some comfort that they are shared by the US negotiators.
- The negotiators would come up, attempt to talk this person into letting them go.