- On rare occasions you may experience the following symptoms after taking Imodium: tummy cramps, feeling sick, vomiting, indigestion, tiredness, drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth and skin reactions, including nettlerash.
- The homoeopathic tincture, Urtica, is frequently administered successfully for rheumatic gout, also for nettlerash and chickenpox, and externally for bruises.
- Urticaria, hives or nettlerash, which are a side effect rather than a condition, are red, very itchy, swollen areas of the skin.
- Itchy red weals on the skin are the major symptom, also known as urticaria or nettlerash.
- This would make loratidine the first non-prescriptive oral antihistamine in the US for the treatment of chronic hives and nettlerash.