In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1neurocomputadora feminineordenador neural masculine Spain
- Although this program takes much longer to execute than the neural computer it can be made to produce the same answers.
- Its entire organization could then be re-created on a neural computer of sufficient capacity, including the contents of its memory.
- These processors are common with deckers and those who can't afford a neural computer just yet.
- Advanced possibilities of creation of optical and quantum neural computers have been described.
- The initial image drawn on by the human is generalised by the neural computer and the result displayed on monitor.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.