In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Computingred neuronal feminine
- A neural network is a computer architecture modeled on the human brain, consisting of nodes connected to each other by links of differing strengths.
- McCulloch and Pitts first described a neural network as a computer model of a biological neuron that could generate binary output.
- The computer model was a neural network trained to make aesthetic evaluations based on melodic fragments of Charlie Parker.
- ‘New developments in artificial intelligence and computer algorithms have taken neural nets to where they act more like human intelligence,’ he said.
- Yet physicists hope to learn something about memory by studying simplified computer models called neural networks, which have some properties in common with real brains.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.