1red neuronal feminine
- Yet physicists hope to learn something about memory by studying simplified computer models called neural networks, which have some properties in common with real brains.
- ‘New developments in artificial intelligence and computer algorithms have taken neural nets to where they act more like human intelligence,’ he said.
- The computer model was a neural network trained to make aesthetic evaluations based on melodic fragments of Charlie Parker.
- A neural network is a computer architecture modeled on the human brain, consisting of nodes connected to each other by links of differing strengths.
- McCulloch and Pitts first described a neural network as a computer model of a biological neuron that could generate binary output.