1programación neurolingüística femininePNL feminine
- According to Strauss, whose book is being published next month and is also to be turned into a film, the skills were developed from scientific research in the 1970s called neurolinguistic programming.
- Likening an overfondness for messaging to alcoholism and drug addiction, the clinic offers to ‘cure’ keypad addicts through hypnotherapy and something called neurolinguistic programming.
- It's all based on ‘an adaptation of neurolinguistic programming, a school of hypnosis holding that one can communicate with the subconscious through seemingly normal conversation.’
- There is also hypnotism which has a success rate of 36 per cent - with a twist a technique known as neurolinguistic programming.
- I'm looking for more on this, Hypnosis as Sedation Alternative, and anything on neurolinguistic programming and controlling sensation.