In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This includes assessment of infection, neuropathy and peripheral vascular disease.
- Other potential causes of peripheral neuropathy were excluded before attributing the peripheral neuropathy to diabetes.
- In other words, aspartame disease can simulate diabetic retinopathy or peripheral neuropathy.
- Assessing the lower limbs for peripheral neuropathy and vascular disease also is important.
- If diabetic neuropathy has damaged the nerves in your legs and feet, you may not be able to feel pain in those parts of your body.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.