1neurosis feminineit's one of my neuroses — es una de mis manías
- So what made this scene so powerfully articulate ‘collective neuroses and fears’?
- OK, so I'm a quivering bundle of irrational neuroses, but that's not the point.
- It's a hefty task, seeing as each of her children is manoeuvring their way through a litany of oddball obsessions and neuroses.
- We need a disposal service for our collective neuroses, something to clear away the rubbish of our self-regard and pomposity.
- Why not write a book in praise of the obsession, celebrating the neurosis at the heart of all literature?