In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nuevo orden masculine
- But it was not just Labour that recognised the need for a new order.
- So much for nostalgia for the ancien regime: the greater problem is that the new order does not break enough with the old.
- No longer supported but condemned for gross violations of human rights, these dictatorial regimes had to succumb and give way to a new order.
- At the end of all the great wars of the past, the new order has been framed by a post-war peace settlement.
- It is these influences that give rise to the transformation of international relations from the old order to the new order.
- Which only goes to show the new order, as Indian gaming becomes more of a political force.
- That kind of world is the very antithesis of the so-called new order of tyranny which the dictators seek to create with the crash of a bomb.
- Such a policy led to increasing polarization of the society causing the subjugated ethnic communities to despise the new order.
- But if honours are to continue, could the new order not mean a new order - of Scotland perhaps, or of St Andrew?
- They were not temporarily overlooked in the constitution of the new order, but were deliberately deprived of citizenship.
- A new order, the earliest form of capitalism, was being born.
- Hals painted, with great vigour and freshness, a wide variety of representative social types of the new order.
- The marketization of human life and labor which the new order brought was thus hard to accept.
- How will the MNF respond to insurgent provocations under the new order?
- Today it seems that we stand on the verge of a whole new order, in which the division of mankind is no longer.
- It's a trial of a whole order and he will question the legitimacy of the new order that is attempting to judge him.
- The new order recognizes that the old international system has lost both salience and legitimacy.
- They persuaded socialists that the new order would build itself, or through the actions of parliamentarians, while they slept.
- Many of these issues reflect a deep sense that peasants were second-class citizens in the new order.
- There was no possible denying their right and power to the vote and to make South African blacks the overwhelming majority in the new order.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.