In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1grupo de noticias masculine
- In chat rooms, newsgroups, and email, you usually do not see people's faces or hear their voices.
- Still, it's been fascinating to see how it's been debated in the message boards and newsgroups of the Internet.
- He manages a small computer room in his spare time and likes to help Linux users on the Usenet newsgroups.
- And many Internet providers have newsgroups viewable only to their own customers.
- Its basic advice is to avoid posting email addresses on Web sites or newsgroups and to use a filter, which is all pretty obvious, but its stats are quite interesting.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.