In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1boletín informativo masculinechurch newsletter — hoja parroquial feminine
- We've been talking about archived files for the last few issues of the newsletter.
- The Environment Agency is sending out weekly newsletters to homeowners in flood-hit areas offering advice.
- The exact details will be forwarded to members in a newsletter in the coming weeks.
- These thoughts are prompted by a quarterly newsletter issued by my accountants.
- Members will receive a member number, monthly newsletters and a free Web listing.
- We hold annual reunions, publish a quarterly newsletter and are looking to increase our membership.
- Monthly newsletters were often filled with reports on recent articles or books on children.
- At the moment we hold two reunions a year and members receive two newsletters a year.
- The website also allows users to participate in opinion polls, receive daily newsletters and give feedback.
- Back copies of community newsletters and local newspapers will contain the recent history of many local issues.
- In May, 1998, we converted from a fortnightly newsletter to a daily news operation.
- Over 1,700 people signed up and since then they have been receiving monthly newsletters about projects in need of help.
- The local newspapers and newsletters also got a special mention for their publicity.
- The deadline for all articles to be included in the weekly newsletter will be Thursday night.
- In each issue of the newsletter, make sure that your deadlines are clearly stated.
- Membership is between £2 and £5 a year and members receive four newsletters a year.
- There are various newsletters and magazines, but these generally reach a very limited audience.
- Web sites and newsletters from professional organizations are also good resources to use.
- I received a lot of feedback regarding the issue since the last newsletter was mailed.
- His club also mails out quarterly newsletters to members and the community.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.