1locutor masculinelocutora femininepresentador masculinepresentadora feminine
- The region has its very own 6.30 pm news programme, fronted by well-known BBC Look North newsreader, Peter Levy, and Helen Fospero, a former US correspondent with GMTV.
- He has a local connection too, being a cousin of BBC newsreader Claire Frisby.
- ‘The Bahamas were beautiful,’ said Janine, a radio travel newsreader for Trafficlink.
- The four local celebrities join actress Kate Winslet, ITN newsreader Katie Derham and marathon world record holder Paula Radcliffe, who also make their debuts in Who's Who.
- Whilst many would later tune into Liquid News specifically to see Chris' style, it came as a complete shock to many to see the ego-centric world of celebrity mocked by a smartly dressed newsreader on an otherwise serious news channel.
- If you think that's an exaggeration, something very similar happened to former ITN newsreader Julia Sommerville a few years back.
- In a distinguished journalism career, Ms Ford made headlines herself when she became ITN's first prime-time female newsreader in 1978.
- This seems to fly in the face of common sense, as Channel 4 newsreader Jon Snow observed in his interview with us.
- His wife of 16 years is Maria Shriver, NBC newsreader and a niece of former president John F Kennedy, so it is no surprise that Schwarzenegger is into politics as well as being a dedicated do-gooder.
- Top BBC journalist Kate Adie joined newsreader Jan Leeming and Castaway star Ben Fogle, to introduce their new books with individualism and gusto.
- I'm sure I heard one newsreader refer to ‘Athens, Europe’ when briefly mentioning the Olympics.
- My resolution never to go into television journalism was formed early, when I went out drinking with a local TV newsreader.
- The daughter of TV newsreader Carol Barnes and government minister Denis MacShane has died in a skydiving accident in Australia.
- Among those working for the station at that time was Phil Hayton who went on to be a BBC TV newsreader.
- The museum, which houses over 100 horses, was due to be officially opened at noon by ITN newsreader Nicholas Owen.
- Actor Richard E Grant and newsreader Fiona Bruce are two of the famous names who will try to persuade viewers to vote for their favourite architectural treasure.
- For several years, she worked as a producer and newsreader at BBC Radio Lancashire and also on the post-graduate journalist course at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston.
- Mr Sherry was a radio reporter and newsreader before television was introduced into New Zealand in the early 1960s.
- Profile writers have not always been kind to the country's first woman television newsreader.
- At News 24 he was an evening presenter and newsreader, and also presented the nightly entertainment news show Zero 30.