In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sala de redacción feminine
- Reporters in newsrooms from Anchorage to Philadelphia signed on as well.
- I look around at the other mid-level managers and top editors in my newsroom and other newsrooms.
- Plus, after ten years in newspaper newsrooms, I actually work better when there are other people around.
- The great divide between the word people and the visual people is nothing new in newspaper newsrooms.
- They go on all the time in newsrooms and editorial offices - or if they don't, they should.
- Will online, print and broadcast newsrooms creatively adopt these technologies as reporting tools?
- Other newspapers have formed them for both newsrooms and for editorial boards.
- The report catalogued a striking decline in the number of journalists employed in American newsrooms.
- If you have one, update it in light of lessons learned from newsrooms in the outage area.
- This may be the next step and part of a research agenda for further investigation of Web use in news media newsrooms.
- There is a general understanding that what goes on in the newsroom stays in the newsroom.
- Twenty-two percent of women working in newsrooms are on the copy desk, which has been true for the past three years.
- While women are the majority sex at campus newspapers men dominate in professional newsrooms.
- The woman patched her through to the newsroom, where a reporter answered the phone.
- How many communities are still getting their news from all-white newsrooms?
- The best journalists and newsrooms are ready for these moments and they are adept at applying their guiding principles.
- Forces outside of newspaper and TV newsrooms have already decided that she will be known to the public.
- If you truly want a diverse newsroom and copy desk, you've got to do some searching.
- The 20-year quest for parity in the number of journalists of color in newsrooms had failed.
- Often the trainees have Monday in the classroom and the rest of the week in newsrooms or simulated subediting.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.