1pila de níquel-cadmio feminine
- The battery is a NiCad pack that takes between 12 and 14 hours to fully recharge and provides around two hours on full power and five hours when using the 12Watt head alone.
- The unit is powered by a snap-on battery pack containing either a Litium battery or a Nicad rechargeable battery.
- When you recharge a NiCad battery before it is completely drained, the longevity of the battery is compromised.
- A NiMH battery stores more of the chemicals and materials that generate direct current, so it produces more amp hours than a NiCad pack of equivalent volume does.
- I know that spinning a physical disk draws a lot more charge out of a NiCad or Alkaline cell than just pushing electrons around inside a semiconductor chip.