1de poca monta informal
- But talk is cheap and getting cheaper by the day, judging by the nickel-and-dime treatment the troops are getting lately.
- If you want to spend your life chasing nickel-and-dime papers, you go right ahead.
- Harbaugh did nothing but throw nickel-and-dime stuff in the fourth quarter, and if he continues to play, that's probably how it's going to be.
- Making loud noises about nickel-and-dime cuts in small domestic programs is not a fiscal policy.
- The point is, when you have these nickel-and-dime hikes, it's not going to work very much.
- Circling this orgy of nickel-and-dime excess were overhead murals that vaguely recalled the great outdoors with modernist visions of birds flying over mountaintops.
- The welfare class makes a pittance with nickel-and-dime scams that get them scorned and arrested.
- SoBe's owners became so upset by Coke's nickel-and-dime demands that they walked out and quickly cut a deal with Pepsi.
- We couldn't subsidize [housing] enough, so people have to have jobs and they have to be living-wage jobs, not the nickel-and-dime stuff.
- Plugging those nickel-and-dime leaks was Accruent's original mission.
- We were the nickel-and-dime gritty-city crew; never had I felt so much a part of Part II of John Edwards's ‘two Americas’ as I did that afternoon - the poor, wet, huddled part.
- Desorcy, a nickel-and-dime operator, hesitated due to the large amount.
- There are a few class acts, but in general the skateboard industry is still a pretty nickel-and-dime affair.
- The old-line NFL people called it a nickel-and-dime offense.
- But often the real pleasure of this genre is in the little cons, the microcosmic nickel-and-dime swindles scattered around in the first reel.
- Ideally, a couple will have fallen into a pattern not so much of nickel-and-dime quid pro quo, but rather, a more natural exchange of, let's say, in-kind donations.
- But Schneider, reminding this Judge of a younger, pudgier, Southern-fried Kevin Costner, holds up his end in the more central and screentime-intensive role of the nickel-and-dime Lothario who finally meets his match.
- Charging for seats with padded armrests or for reclining seats are among other nickel-and-dime possibilities, according to The Post.
- In the last few years, any nickel-and-dime protest outfit could make a name for itself by getting pepper sprayed on television.
- We can start with a tiny company in a hardscrabble nickel-and-dime industry and build it into a billion-dollar business.