1tufo masculine informalmal olor masculine
- Top Tip: a few drops of tea tree oil in the bottom prevents nasty niffs.
- The nasty niff was so bad that a stewardess asked her to put them back on.
- Councillors are calling on the Government to get involved in ending a nasty niff pervading Castle Point.
- Council environment chiefs have launched an investigation into the source of the nasty niff.
- After several weeks I started to notice a nasty niff on my clothes and realised the cream was to blame.
- Instead of niffing of pongy feet, the new hi-tech trainers could smell of lemons or even wild flowers.
- Note, this part after the niffing has not been documented by any of the expert folks as yet for us newbies.