- She's so pretty, lying there in that pink nightie.
- I could hear the billowing of her flannelette nightie as she swooped down the hallway, huffing and puffing with determination.
- These days, when it's hot, like today, my preferred dress is a knee length thin nightie with short sleeves.
- Stepping out of bed in my white full length nightie I glance down at my attire.
- She wore a white lace nightie exposing her neck.
- She peered over her shoulder, studying her body in the peach silk nightie.
- I was sleeping peacefully just now in a short sleeveless nightie.
- I was moving Bea's bags out of the way, taking out the few things I thought she might need - a change of nightie, some bottles of Lucozade.
- The girls all cheered as Chris held up a black lacy nightie from a deep red box.
- The next performer is Liza who was wearing a green baby doll nightie over some jeans.
- Her hair hung around her face in shining ringlets and she was wearing a flowing blue silk nightie.
- Liza was in there, a dressing gown falling off her shoulders to reveal a hastily retrieved nightie and slippers that were so fluffy they were hardly distinguishable as shoes at all.
- Jocelyn pushed back her covers and stepped out of bed wearing her lacy, deep violet nightie.
- She sits up in her light lilac nightie with the summer bed sheets surrounding her on their thick feather stuffed bed.
- She wore a one-piece yellow nightie and had soft dark hair.